Brief History and Purpose
- DPAAS is a 501(c)(6) non-profit corporation, established in 1995 in the State of Ohio for the purpose of science and education.
- Participation in DPAAS is limited to representatives of the United States Government and U.S. Defense Contractors.
- All representatives must be Citizens of the United States.
- Our meetings and workshops are informal and informative on a topic of current interest to U.S. Defense planners and analysts.
- DPAAS technical presentations may count toward Continuous Learning (CL) Points – check with your supervisor.
- We offer Individual and corporate memberships at very affordable rates – please see the membership tab.
- We meet monthly in the vicinity of Wright-Patterson AFB.